Digital Library Service by Remote Access (Graduate)
Application ProcedureTo gain the access to professional knowledge of key journals & scholarly e-learning materials available at the selected e-resources, VTC Library service launched “Digital Library Service by Remote Access (Graduate)” by the application, please refer to the below for details :-
Alumni who registered at the VTC Alumni Portal with activated and valid VTC alumni email accounts.
Holders of the valid account for digital library service can enjoy remote access to the selected library e-resources. The list of selected e-resources is subject to the change of database subscription and license agreement. VTC Library has the right to revise the database from the list without prior notice. This service is for private study and personal research, not for any commercial use.
The annual fee HK$200 is non-refundable and the access right to the Library e-resources is non-transferable.
- The notification will be emailed to the applicants after processed the form.
- The demand note for e-payment will be emailed to the applicants.
- The login account with effective day of service will be emailed to the applicants, about 2-4 weeks after the payment and login information confirmed.
- New application / renewal of the service will be processed when the applicant information is verified, and all outstanding fees and charges under the applicant’s Library account(s) are paid. Application will be rejected for failure in verifying the information or any default in payment.
- At any ATM of Hang Seng Bank (HSB) / HSBC / JETCO ATM with JET Payment Logo
- Phone Banking
- Internet Banking
- Payment by Phone Service (PPS)
- FPS payment (directly scanning the FPS payment QR code on the Demand Note)
The applicants may renew the service after the completion of service subscription or one-month before the expiry date.
For any enquiry about the service, please email at email@example.com or contact at Tel. 24368500.
VTC Library reserves the right to revise the arrangement whenever it deems necessary and appropriate.