Digital Library Service by Remote Access (Graduate)
To support our graduates to pursue continuous advancement and exploring digital learning at their convenient time and places, VTC Library service just launched “Digital Library Service by Remote Access (Graduate)” to the selected library e-databases by the application, which enables the users to gain the access to professional knowledge of key journals & scholarly e-learning materials available at the subscribed e-resources.
The alumni registered at the VTC Alumni Portal with valid and activated VTC email accounts are welcome to join the service.
- Annual fee HKS200 by e-payment
Notes for applications
- The service users can enjoy remote access to the selected library e-resources. The selected library e-resources with access management are subject to the change of database subscription and license agreement, VTC Library has the right to revise the database from the list without prior notice.
- This service is for personal study or research, not for any commercial use.
- Digital Library Service is for remote access to the selected e-resources. No onsite service privilege, such as entering the campus library or borrowing library materials.
- All fees and the access right of the Library e-resources are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For the details of application, renewal and payment methods, please refer to Application Procedures.